Running a fleet effectively requires keeping a close eye on assets while they’re on the road. That’s why the TND™ 760 and the new-generation TPC 7600, combined the Rand McNally Connect web portal, offer features like Mapping, Driver and Vehicle Performance Scorecards, Critical Event and Vehicle Maintenance Reporting, and more. Now, through a partnership with SkyBitz® and TrackPoint Systems, you get even more value, with trailer tracking.
Understanding the location of assets and how they are operating is increasingly important in today’s transportation industry. Customers are continually demanding more transparency regarding their loads and the security of these.
When you track your trucks and the trailers they pull, you benefit from:
- Transit visibility
- Fleet dispatch optimization
- Remote asset monitoring and control
- Improved supply chain management and compliance
- Enhanced fleet safety
For more information on how the combination of Rand McNally’s mobile fleet management solutions and trailer tracking can benefit your business, give us a call at 1-800-789-6277.
The 2013 Mid-West Truck Show & Convention happening February 1–2 in Peoria, Ill is here. Stop by Booth #634 to learn why fleets are selecting the TND™ 760 mobile fleet management solution.
With just one device and one cable, the TND™ 760 offers a key set of benefits including:
- Low total cost of ownership & undeniable ROI
- High driver acceptance
- Award-winning truck-specific navigation
- Unmatched customer support
- Innovation that never quits
- Integration with key industry third-party software providers
- A brand you’ve known and trusted for more than 150 years
Plus, the TND™ 760 helps you save time spent on HOS administration, simplify compliance and safety, streamline driver-fleet communications, lower costs, and optimize overall fleet performance.
Also at the show, join us for a daily giveaway where you can enter to win an IntelliRoute® TND™ 720 Truck GPS featuring:
- Wi-Fi® connectivity
- Weather updates - Current and forecasted weather data, including storms and wind speeds, displayed along your route*
- Video Input - for 3rd party back-up cameras
- Find destinations by mile marker, latitude, longitude & zip code
In our continuing efforts to offer the best, most comprehensive TND™ 760 and TPC 7600 experience possible, Rand McNally is now partnering with BOLT Software, a leading provider of internet-based fleet management.
The integration allows BOLT software users to increase visibility of ETA at customers’ warehouses, increase cash flow by invoicing immediately after a shipment has been unloaded at the dock, and provide tracking of a shipment from the originating dock to the shelf. More specifically, the integration will utilize the GPS co-ordinates provided by the TND™ 760 and the TPC 7600 to:
- Populate custom forms of billing, transmitting the invoice seconds after the truck departs the delivery dock;
- Alert receivers that the delivery is inbound, increasing the likelihood that a dock will be available for immediate offloading;
- Provide the “eyes and ears” from the road to the back office.
“Our customers were asking us to take a look at Rand McNally’s mobile communications devices. From everything we’ve seen and heard, we feel Rand McNally is on the leading edge, providing business efficiencies and a quick return on investment with easy installation, and advantageous pricing,” said Jerry Robertson, CTO of BOLT. “In addition, their architecture – the way in which their software and hardware is designed – is state of the art, allowing for continued upward mobility.”
To learn more about the partnership between Rand McNally and BOLT Software, and how your fleet can benefit, call us at 1-800-789-6277.
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November-December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012