The next generation of BYOD fleet management
- Certified for compliance and listed on the FMCSA’s Registered Device List.
- Telematics gateway allows electronic logging and fleet management in a sleek, low-profile design
- Built-in cellular modem doesn't require data from paired mobile devices
- Allows drivers to view logs and more with the free Rand McNally DriverConnect app, available for the TND™ 740, TND™ Tablet 80, and most Android™ device
- Drivers and fleet managers can access HOS, Vehicle locations and reports, Messages, and Fuel data on Rand McNally DriverConnect webportal
- Cost-effective and easy to install
DC 200 Overview
With its built-in cellular modem, the DC 200™ features:
- Two way messaging between drivers and dispatch
- Mapped vehicle locations
- Automatic syncing to the Rand McNally DriverConnect portal
The DC 200™ plugs into a vehicle's JBUS diagnostic port using a single Y cable - no complicated installation necessary. It works with both 6 and 9 pin ports, as well as type 1 and type 2.
Using wireless connections, the DC 200™ uploads electronic logging information into the free Rand McNally DriverConnect app— available for the TND™ Tablet 80, TND™ 740, and most Android™ device.
Rand McNally DriverConnect App
The Rand McNally DriverConnect App provides an intuitive user interface which hosts features such as:
- Hours of Service (HOS) including Logbook and Timers screens
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIRs)
- Intuitive Fuel Purchase interface
- Receipt captures and view
- 1-1 and Group chat Instant Messaging between drivers and fleet managers
- Modern interface to show online/offline, and delivered notifications
- Forms-based messaging integrated as part of Instant Messaging in workflow management
- Multi-device support to use the app in-cab and outside the cab
- IFTA fuel-tax reporting
- Access to the gauges dashboard while connected to an ELD
Rand McNally DriverConnect web portal
The Rand McNally DriverConnect app syncs automatically with the Rand McNally DriverConnect web portal. Portal access is available with affordable monthly service plans:
The Compliance Plan enables:
- Viewing of truck locations and vehicle statuses
- Print, and save up to 6 months’ worth of E-Log history
- Review daily vehicle inspection reports and more
- Messaging between drivers and fleets
The Core Plan provides additional functionality of:
- IFTA Tax Reporting data via State crossings, State mileage, and Fuel purchase reports
- Forms integration into messaging
The Rand McNally DriverConnect app provides bonus access to a gauges dashboard with information on 10 different diagnostics from your truck’s engine, including:
- Average fuel economy
- Boost pressure
- Gallons per hour
- Battery voltage
- Coolant temperature
- Oil pressure
Customize the dashboard for an at-a-glance view of your preferred gauges.
* Service plan required. May not work with older Android devices. Not compatible with TND™ Tablet 70
The Bluetooth® word mark is a registered trademark owner by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Rand McNally is under license.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.