ELD compliance for the TND™ 740*
The DC 200™ S turns the TND™ 740 — Rand McNally's cutting-edge, 5th generation truck navigation device — into a compliant E-Log solution.
- Designed to meet compliance requirements of small- and medium-sized fleets
- Automatically uploads logs into the Rand McNally DriverConnect app
- Drivers are able to view and certify logs, complete DVIRs, view HOS history, manage IFTA reporting, and message other drivers
Easy to install
The DC 200™S works exclusively with the TND™ 740 to create a fully compliant E-Log solution. Simply swap out the powered slice on the TND™ 740 mount for the DC 200™S. The DC 200™S then plugs into your vehicle’s JBUS diagnostic port using the included a 9-pin cable.
Other cables available, sold separately.
With an affordable monthly service plan, the DC 200™S automatically uploads logs into the user-friendly Rand McNally DriverConnect app, which is preloaded onto the TND™ 740. In the app, drivers can view and certify logs, and complete DVIRs.
Built-in cellular modem
The DC 200™S features a built-in cellular modem that enables:
- Two way messaging between drivers and dispatch
- Mapped vehicle locations
- Near real-time tracking
- Automatic syncing to the Rand McNally DriverConnect portal