The first E-Log device that:
- Installs in seconds under the dash
- Allows drivers to view logs and more with the free Rand McNally DriverConnect app, available for the TND™ 740, TND™ Tablet 80, or bring your own Android™ device*.
- Provides bonus access via the app to 10 engine-driven data categories such as coolant temperature, average fuel economy, and boost pressure
- Gives drivers access to HOS history and vehicle inspection reports via the Rand McNally DriverConnect web portal
*Not compatible with TND™ Tablet 70. May not work with older Android devices.
Installs in Seconds
The ELD 50® is an electronic logging device that plugs right into the diagnostic port below your dash. That’s it—no other installation needed. With an affordable monthly service plan, viewing and certifying HOS logs is a snap.
Through a Bluetooth® connection, the ELD 50® will upload all of your logs into the free Rand McNally DriverConnect app— available for the TND™ Tablet or other Android™ device.*
If you lose connectivity or don’t have your mobile device, ELD 50® will continue to record your HOS logs and store up to 2 days’ worth of data. Sound alerts let you know when the ELD 50® is at capacity and it’s time to sync with your tablet or phone.
Rand McNally DriverConnect app
The Rand McNally DriverConnect App provides an intuitive user interface which hosts features such as:
- Hours of Service (HOS) including Logbook and Timers screens
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIRs)
- Intuitive Fuel Purchase interface
- Receipt captures and view
- 1:1 and Group chat Instant Messaging between drivers and fleet managers
- Modern interface to show online/offline, and delivered notifications
- Forms-based messaging integrated as part of Instant Messaging in workflow management
- Multi-device support to use the app in-cab and outside the cab
- IFTA fuel-tax reporting
- Access to the gauges dashboard while connected to an ELD
Rand McNally DriverConnect web portal
The Rand McNally DriverConnect app syncs automatically with the Rand McNally DriverConnect web portal. Here, you can view, print, and save up to 6 months’ worth of E-Log history as well as review daily vehicle inspection reports.
If you own multiple trucks, the Rand McNally DriverConnect web portal also enables you to view truck locations and vehicle statuses.
Portal access is available with affordable monthly service plans:
The Compliance Plan enables:
- Viewing of truck locations and vehicle statuses
- Print, and save up to 6 months’ worth of E-Log history
- Review daily vehicle inspection reports and more
- Messaging between drivers and fleets
The Core Plan provides additional functionality of:
- IFTA Tax Reporting data via State crossings, State mileage, and Fuel purchase reports
- Forms integration into messaging
The Rand McNally DriverConnect app provides bonus access to a gauges dashboard with information on 10 different diagnostics from your truck’s engine, including:
- Average fuel economy
- Boost pressure
- Gallons per hour
- Battery voltage
- Coolant temperature
- Oil pressure
Customize the dashboard for an at-a-glance view of your preferred gauges.
* Service plan required. May not work with older Android devices.
The Bluetooth® word mark is a registered trademark owner by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Rand McNally is under license.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.