E-Logs on your smartphone or tablet
Turn your smartphone or tablet into a compliant E-Log & mobile fleet management solution.
- Quick, Compact, Compliant, Affordable
- Compatible with Android, iPhone and iPad devices
- A flexible solution customizeable to your fleet's needs
- Compliance, Messaging, 300+ Safety & Performance metrics
- Helps save time and money, and increase fleet efficiency
- Just $249.991 + free app download
Leverage your invesment in the technology you already have, and realize a quick ROI.
Maximize Fleet Efficiency
The HD 100 works with the HD 100 Android, and iPhone and iPad apps to become a compliant E-Log system and mobile fleet management solution. Depending on your fleet's needs, the HD 100 can even serve as a stand-alone track-and-trace device for increased fleet visibility.
With the HD 100, the HD 100 app and a service plan, your drivers can:
- Track and view On Duty, Driving, Off Duty and Sleeper Berth duty status time
- Accurately record Driving & On Duty time by letting the system automatically switch between statuses
- Complete Vehicle Inspection Reports & Trip Sheets electronically
- Receive notifications of potential HOS violations with on-screen and audio alerts
- Send logs directly to a fax number or email address during an inspection
- Send and receive email messages, including PDF attachments
- Monitor performance with fault code visibility and a driver performance scorecard
Plus, fleet managers can:
- Monitor assets out on the road and analyze driver performance via the Rand McNally Connect web portal
- Simplify complicated reporting, reduce paperwork and help lower administration costs
- Streamline overall fleet operations
How it Works
The HD 100 plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service, vehicle diagnostics, and driver performance information wirelessly to a driver's Android, iPhone or iPad device. HOS logs, driver performance data and diagnostics information is also available for fleet managers online, via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
The HD 100 requires a service plan to function. Navigation is not included.
The HD 100 is compliant with current FMCSA Hours of Service rules and Vehicle Inspection Reporting regulations. As regulations change, Rand McNally will provide software updates seamlessly and over-the-air to help ensure continued compliance.
Key Features Include:
- Automated Hours of Service: Reduce paperwork and save time
- Calculation of complexities like the new 34-hour reset, required rest breaks, and the 60/70 hour rule
- HOS alerts and warnings for drivers
- Paperless, in-cab Vehicle Inspection Reporting to help ensure more proactive vehicle maintenance
- Ability to fax or email logbook information to law enforcement and transportation officials when inspected right from a driver's smartphone or tablet
- Real–time, web–based access to HOS data via the Rand McNally Connect web portal
The HD 100 makes it easier to streamline driver-fleet communications with in-cab messaging.
Key Features Include:
- Email application for free-form, true email-format messaging with drivers
- Form-based message builder for creating frequently used email templates
- PDF email attachments for sending permits, terminal maps, and other company documents to the HD 100 from the back office
- Optimized dispatch operations with Rand McNally Workflow application
Safety, Performance & Reporting
Hours of Service Compliance, Vehicle Inspection Reporting and performance
management information is available 24/7 via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
Key Features Include:
- View HOS duty status totals, daily log graphs and violations for the last 6 months
- View Vehicle Inspection Reporting entries for the last 3 months
- View critical and up-to-date information about what a specific driver is doing right now (current HOS status, most recent DVIR entry, etc.)
- View a record of miles traveled by state and fuel consumption for fuel tax reporting
- View a record of where your vehicles have traveled and any incomplete logs, serving as an electronic trip sheet for all driver activity
- Access 300+ vehicle and driver performance metrics to help analyze performance and find areas for improvement/savings
1 Service plan required. Navigation not included.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.