If you are having about trouble connecting your Rand McNally ELD 50 or DC 200 electronic logging device with a Rand McNally TND Tablet, please try the following:
- Make sure your tablet’s WiFi is enabled and is fully charged or connected to a power source.
- Connect to Wi-Fi, preferably from your home or other reliable network.
- You may see an download alert in the form of a Rand McNally logo in the notification bar on the top left corner of your tablet.
- If so, expand the notification bar and tap Download to initiate the RM Services update
- Now follow the instructions that you see on the screen to complete the installation
- There may be multiple updates required for your device. Make sure you download all updates until you see a message on your screen that says that your device is up-to-date.
Can't find an answer? Contact Us