How do I check available transactions?
Last Updated: October 29, 2013
An easy way to check transactions is to do the following steps:
- Login as root or the appropriate user.
- Type: cd /usr/micro/g19
- At your prompt type: . ./profile.19
- At the next prompt: cd exe
- This will bring you into the prompt.
- Type: ./main
- This will bring up the MileMaker screen.
- Hit then continue.
- Login to the master menu with your defined ID and Password.
- Select option "M" for Maintenance Menu
- On the Maintenance Menu, enter the password
- Select "Transaction Usage Report"
Didn't answer your question? Contact Us