How do I enter my address for maps and directions if the residence number specifies a unit?

Categories: Maps & Directions

Use a dash (8225-D) or no space (8225D) to indicate the residence number; if you leave a space between the number and the unit, the address might not be found.

Didn't answer your question? Contact Us