- Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap OverDryve Setup.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Make sure your phone is in Bluetooth pairing mode. This can be done on most phones from the Settings -> Bluetooth screen of your phone.
- Tap Scan for Devices on OverDryve
- Select your device from the list
- A dialog will appear confirming the pairing. Tap Pair on both your phone and on OverDryve.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions on your phone and on OverDryve to complete the connection and enable all features.
If you have any issues connecting, see the article Help for Connecting with Bluetooth.
Didn't answer your question? Contact Us