How do I set up my DC 200™ S?
Categories: DC 200 S
Important: Your TND™ 740 must be running the most recent software version before pairing for the first time. To check for updates, connect your TND™ 740 to Wi-Fi. If updates are available, tap the “update” button on the bottom of the home screen, install all available updates, and then restart the device. Once your TND™ 740 is updated you're ready to proceed with set up.
The set up steps should be followed in this specific order:
1.Make sure your TND™ 740 software is up-to-date (see above).
2) Remove the existing powered slice from the magnetic mount of your TND 740.
3) Plug the DC 200™ S into the diagnostic port.
4) Connect the other end of the cable into the DC 200™ S.
5) Slide the DC 200™ S into magnetic mount and attach your TND™ 740.
6) Open the DriverConnect app (pre-loaded on your TND™ 740 and follow the instructions to pair the app with your DC 200™ S.
7) Within the app, register your DC 200™ S and sign up for a DriverConnect subscription.
Didn't answer your question? Contact Us