You can transfer your address book from one device to another using the Rand McNally Dock.
- Connect your old device to your computer and open the Dock.
- On the Dock, select Settings and Maintenance.
- Select the option Back Up My Data.
- Click the green arrow to begin.
- When completed, you will see the message "Backup Complete."
- Disconnect the old device and connect the new device.
- Select Settings and Maintenance.
- Select Restore My Data.
- You will see a drop box with the serial numbers of the devices you have backed up along with the dates the backups occurred.
- Select the serial number of the device you want to restore from. If there are multipls backups for the device, choose the most recent.
- Once you've made a selection, click the green arrow.
- When you see the "Restore complete" screen, your address book has been transferred. You may disconnect the device.
Didn't answer your question? Contact Us