How do I transfer my address book, backup my device, and restore data?
Last Updated: June 09, 2014
Categories: Truck GPS
You can transfer your address book from once device to another using the Rand McNally Dock.
The latest version of our Dock Software is available by clicking here.
Follow these steps once you have connected your device to your computer and the Rand McNally Dock has initialized.
- Select Settings and Maintenance
- Select the option Back Up My Data
- Click the Green Arrow to begin
- When completed you will see the message Backup Complete
- Disconnect the device and connect the device you want to transfer the address book to
- Select Setting and Maintenance
- Restore My Data
- You will see a drop box.
- Select the serial number of the device you want to restore from
- Select the device and click green arrow
- Restore complete
- Disconnect the device
Didn't answer your question? Contact Us