Troubleshooting Software Issues: "Diagnostics & Repair"
Follow the steps below to verify the integrity of software files on your GPS. Once the process is complete, you will have an option to repair any software-related issues that were discovered during the scan.
Please note that the process takes 30-60 minutes and requires that you have an Internet connection and keep your GPS connected to your computer.
"Diagnostics & Repair" Instructions
- Connect your GPS to your computer using a USB cable and turn on the GPS. Be sure that you are connected to the Internet.
- Start the Rand McNally Dock™ on your computer.
- Select Settings & Maintenance:
- Select Diagnostic & Repair:
- Select Begin Diagnostic:
- Once the diagnostic scan is done, if any files are found to be corrupt, select Repair Files:
- Unplug the GPS from your computer and check to see if your problem was resolved