Rand McNally Dock
Get updates and upgrades
The Rand McNally Dock is an essential part of your Rand McNally GPS device. It provides you with free software upgrades and access to map updates. Through the Dock, you can also access the user guide for your device and send feedback to Rand McNally via "Tell Rand."
To get started:
- Click the link below to download the installation file
- Save the file to your desktop or another folder on your computer
- select the file and click "run" to begin the installation
Please connect your IntelliRoute® TND™ or TripMaker® RVND™ to your computer to begin using the Rand McNally Dock.
Rand McNally Dock System Requirements
Supported Web Browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher
- Firefox 3 and higher
- Safari 4 and higher
- Chrome 4 and higher
- Opera 10 and higher
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10*
- MAC OS X 10.5 and higher, Intel-based only (Note: The Dock is not currently compatible with OS X El Capitan.)
* Windows computers require .Net framework 3.5 or higher.
Hard Disk Space:
- At least 8 GB