Rand McNally Foris™ 850
With the Rand McNally plugin for your Internet browser you can connect your device to online portals which will allow you to transfer GPX files directly to your device.
Plugin Installation Instructions
- Click on “Download” and select the option to save the file on your computer.
- Specify the location where you wish to save the installation program. You can also run the installation program directly to continue with setup.
Note: Your browser will generally suggest a destination location for you (i.e. C:\Downloads). However you can also select any other storage location.
- Run the downloaded file by double-clicking on it.
- The installation program will now start up. Follow the instructions provided by the installation wizard.
- After installing the plugin, close the Internet browser and restart it.
- Internet Explorer (from IE 7 and up, IE 8, IE 9 and IE 10 only 32 bit)
- Mozilla Firefox (from 3 and up)
- Safari (from 4 and up)
- Google Chrome
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows PCs (Windows XP to Windows 7 and up)