Do more with leading truck-specific navigation
Help improve driver safety, reduce out-of-route miles and lower fuel costs
Low Cost. High Value. Quick ROI.
The TND™ 760 includes the same award-winning, truck-specific navigation found in Rand McNally’s GPS devices. With 35% more truck routing information, Rand McNally’s navigation keeps drivers on track - which in turn helps keep them safe and may save you 8% to 10% in fuel costs.*
Leading truck specific navigation offers:
- Truck-specific routing optimized based on truck height, width, and load type
- Immediate, automatic, re-routing when turns are missed
- Warning system to alert drivers of upcoming sharp curves and speed limit changes
- 3D Junction views allow drivers to see complex highway interchanges with specific lane guidance
- End-of-day search lets drivers find overnight parking, repair centers, dining options and other Points of Interest
- Routing based on Rand McNally's market-leading database of commercial truck restrictions
Help Improve Driver Safety
Audible warnings let drivers know what to expect – like sharp curves, speed limit changes and automatic re-routing for missed turns.
Leading truck navigation helps reduce inefficient routing, and keeps drivers safe and on truck routes.
Simplify HOS Compliance
As regulations change, our software is updated seamlessly, over-the-air, to help drivers navigate complicated, new rules and help ensure continued compliance.
The TND™ 760 also helps fleets streamline operations and avoid costly CSA violations.
Gain greater visibility into trucks and drivers out on the road, helping you maximize operational efficiency.
Depending on your service plan, you'll have access to HOS and VIR tracking, fleet communications, and driver/vehicle performance management.
TND™ 760 Overview and What Customers Have to Say
TND™ 760 Fleet Edition Overview
Freight Exchange: Drivers say "thank you"