PLEASE NOTE: These update instructions are for first-generation OverDryve Pro devices and do not apply to the OverDryve 8 Pro II or OverDryve 7 Pro II devices.
Before you begin, please be sure to follow these tips for a successful update:
1. First make sure your tablet's operating system (OS) is up to date. To do this, please follow these instructions: OverDryve OS Software Update →
2. After verifying your device is operating on the most recent software update, tap the gear icon in the top right corner of your home screen, then tap "System Updater." A Map Data Update will be available that is 4.6 GB. Tap on "Install All Updates."
3. Once all files are downloaded and verified, the Map Data Update will begin automatically and may take up to 20 minutes.
When the process is complete, an "Update successful" message will appear in the System Updater screen.
4. To make sure all updates have been applied, go to "System Updater" and tap "Check for Updates." Continue this process until your system is up to date.
5. Once the process is complete, verify the correct data and app version by launching the Truck GPS app and going to Preferences → Contact and About. The Truck GPS version should match 18.104.22.16826 and the Navi Date should match 2022-02-08.
If tablet is not up to date, follow Step 1 in the instructions above.
If, after Step 3, the update has failed, follow these steps:
If, during Step 4, the Map Data Update does not appear, follow these steps:
If Step 5 results in the Truck GPS not opening or routing incorrectly, follow these steps:
If an Insufficient Storage Warning message appears, choose one of the following options:
If, after the update is complete, the Map Data date does not match 2022-02-08, reboot the tablet and check again.