Before you begin, please be sure to follow these tips for a successful update:
1. Connect to a reliable Wi-Fi network.
2. If a notification is available, pull down the notification bar and tap "Download" to download the RM Services update. This will initiate the RM Services v3.52.1 download.
3. Repeat Step 2 to download RM Service v. 3.55.0
4. When the download is complete, tap "Install" on the RM Services pop up. Once the installation has completed, tap "Done."
5.. After installing the RM Services app, a new update should appear in the notification drawer. Tap “Download.” Active downloads will be displayed in the notification box.
6. When the Backup Cam installation box appears, tap “Install.” When installation is complete, tap “Done.”
7. Repeat the process in Step 5 for the following dialog boxes:
8. Once all files are downloaded and verified, the Map Data update will start. The tablet cannot be used until after this update is installed. Once the update has completed, tap “OK.”
9. You can verify that your update was successful by launching the GPS app and going to Preferences -> Contact and About to verify GPS version 4.56.4326 and Navi Date 2018-03-26