- Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap OverDryve Setup.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Make sure your phone is in Bluetooth pairing mode. This can be done on most phones from the Settings -> Bluetooth screen of your phone.
- Tap Scan for Devices on OverDryve
- Select your device from the list
- A dialog will appear confirming the pairing. Tap Pair on both your phone and on OverDryve.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions on your phone and on OverDryve to complete the connection and enable all features.
If you have any issues connecting, see the article Help for Connecting with Bluetooth.