1) Download or update the DriverConnect app to your smartphone, tablet, or Rand McNally device.
If using a Rand McNally GPS or Tablet: The DriverConnect app comes pre-installed on TND 740, TND Tablet 80, and OverDryve Pro devices. Connect to Wi-Fi to check for and install any software updates before proceeding with setup.
If using an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet: Download the DriverConnect app from Google Play or the App Store
2) Plug the Y cable that comes with the DC 200 into the vehicle diagnostic port.
4) Connect the other end of the cable into the DC 200.
6) Open the DriverConnect app nd follow the on-screen instructions to pair the app with your DC 200.
7) Within the app, register your DC 200 and sign up for a DriverConnect service plan.