Important: Your TND 740 must be running the most recent software version before pairing for the first time. To check for updates, connect your TND 740 to Wi-Fi. If updates are available, tap the “update” button on the bottom of the home screen, install all available updates, and then restart the device. Once your TND 740 is updated you're ready to proceed with set up.
The set up steps should be followed in this specific order:
1.Make sure your TND 740 software is up-to-date (see above).
2) Remove the existing powered slice from the magnetic mount of your TND 740.
3) Plug the DC 200 S into the diagnostic port.
4) Connect the other end of the cable into the DC 200 S.
5) Slide the DC 200 S into magnetic mount and attach your TND 740.
6) Open the DriverConnect app (pre-loaded on your TND 740 and follow the instructions to pair the app with your DC 200 S.
7) Within the app, register your DC 200 S and sign up for a DriverConnect subscription through the DriverConnect Web Portal