This article explains how to update the operating system of the TND 750. If there is also a map update available, you will be prompted to install it after the OS update completes.
Before you begin, please be sure to follow these tips for a successful update:
1. Make sure your tablet is plugged into a charger to avoid interruptions in the download and installation process.
2. Connect your device to a reliable Wi-Fi source (not a mobile hotspot). If the tablet is not connected to Wi-Fi, go to “WiFi Settings” by pressing the WiFi icon in the lower-lefthand corner to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
1. With the tablet connected to stable Wi-Fi (not a mobile hotspot) press the Updater icon.
Note: PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UPDATE YOUR DEVICE WHILE DRIVING!
2. Select "Check for Updates."
3. Select “Install All Updates.”
4. The device will then begin the update process.
5. Select "Reboot and Install."
6. After the OS update completes, the Updater icon will show a red dot indicating that a map update is available. Select the Updater icon.
7. Select "Check for updates."
8. Select "Install All Updates".
9. The device will then begin the map update process.
10. When complete, you will be prompted to restart your device.
11. Once the update is completed, you’ll receive notification on the screen.